Fisher-Price Geotrax Toys supply Hours of Creative Entertainment For Children

Fisher-Price makes a great law of train tracks and road sets that all fit together, creating a whole city of brightly colored, fun, and imaginative toys for pre-school children. They are called Geotrax and they come in boxed modules that can be added to and built larger over time.

I have a three year old grandson and I bought him the Geotrax communication law Remote control New Train in Town, which includes a perfect track and a remote control train machine that pulls two cars, and has reverse action. It instantly became his beloved toy. It also includes a cute Dvd for him to watch while he is playing with the train.

Toy Ride On Tractors

Then for extra occasions and events I've added smaller modules to the law and now it includes a mountain, a train station, bridge, building site, and a Radiator Springs Town that is like the one in the Disney Pixar movie "Cars." We leave it set up all the time and he plays with it every weekend when he comes to my house.

He loves the remote control train but there are also any push vehicles in the road track set and a push train that he likes just as well. His imagination goes into gear and he pretend plays that he's a train conductor hauling all kinds of cargo. The pieces are sturdy and it's easy for him to put the parts together and place the vehicles on the track or road. I end up playing with the Geotrax when he visits and I spend lots of potential time with him. We talk about the distinct roles of the train operators and how trains help get food and clothes to shop so we can buy them. He's learning while playing which makes me happy too.

Some of the Geotrax toys have lights and sounds which holds his interest. And there are so many modules to select from. There are lots of distinct railroad systems, and distinct city components that include cars, trucks, tractors, urgency vehicles and more. I've even see a set that has airplanes and a extra track that they ride on to make them "fly." In increasing to the Disney "Cars" modules, there are some from the movie "Toy Story" and children love to pretend and role-play that they are the characters from their beloved movies. If I could I would buy all of the GeoTrax Railway and Road law sets. I've put any modules from the range on his relatives' list of toy suggestions for Christmas this year.

Fisher-Price Geotrax Toys supply Hours of Creative Entertainment For Children

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © toy ride on tractors